Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Day at Huntington Beach. CA

My Uncle Val has lived in Huntington as long as I can remember. Since he was over this years family reunion we spent our first few days of the trip in that area. I was so happy to take McKade to the beach area that I grew up loving and where many of my fondest childhood memories were made!! Also Colton wanted to learn how to surf and Gina was nice enough to teach him.
Here is Mc Chillin on the Beach!!
Mc was a little scared of the ocean so he would get in up to his waist and then run out when the waves came in.

Mc with Jayde, Kati and Brookie lovin the ocean and looking for shells.

We spent 3 days on the beach, I love the beach these were my best days.
Mc loved the ocean as well but everyone was always ready to go long before I was.



No comments: