We all met as a family for dinner prior to going to the Family Reunion. I love the looks we got when we told people we needed a party for 18!!!
For the Family Reunion today we had races...
Sterling and I were on a team with Char, Mike & cousin Bobby Jo. For the 3 legged race I should have known better than going with Sterling. Before I knew it I was on the ground and he was pulling me and yelling at me to get up. I just kept laughing and he kept dragging me.
Phaidra and Colton were on a team together and they managed to stay upright!!
Here is Jeff we had to carry water in a spoon across a field to see who could get the most in a cup at the end. Jeff cheated and put water in his hand. See Mc in the background on his bike. We had to take his bike to California because he wouldn't leave it at home. He rode every chance he had.
Here is Sterling doing the hula hoop while running and blowing a bubble. He did have the best bubble. Jeff would not chew the gum. I have known him 14 years and have NEVER seen him eat a piece of gum!! He hates it.
Here is my uncle Warren doing the hula hoop!!
Mike also sporting the hula hoop!!
Then you had to put on all the doctor clothes and then take them off. Here is Char, she did great until the mask got caught on her earring.
Sterling doing the doctor clothes.
Mike running in for the WIN!! Yes we won. Don't ask anyone else they all think they won. I did learn that Mike is very competitive never knew that before this trip!!
Ster and Char, so cute!!Top Row Devon, Ashlee, Chris & Tracey
Bottom Row Brittani, Hollie, Ginny, Gina, Bobby Jo, Phairdra, Grandma and Skeeter
Here is a lot of my Benincosa cousins, there are tons more!! We had a great night with the family and so much fun celebrating Grandma Rosa's birthday with her. We love you Grandma!!

No comments:
Post a Comment