It has been very hard for me to decide what sports to have McKade play. If it were up to me he would golf and nothing else but that is not the case so I let him do what he wants. The problem is he wants to do ALL sports!!! I think he gets this from Jeff. While Jeff and I were dating several of his friends would say to me, "Jeff is the best athlete to come out of Layton High school." Now it has become a way I tease Jeff, I will introduce him to friends, etc as Layton Highs Best Athlete!! Make a comment on Facebook about it, or tease him when its just us. But I have to admit Mc has a great deal of natural athletic talent that has to come from Jeffs genes. So, this year we did soccer and then Mc asked if he could do baseball. I went to sign him up and it said Kindergarten was T-Ball. Sorry I just couldn't do it, I signed him up for Coach pitch a little worried because he has never played baseball before but he has done great. He is on a team with all his friends and they are having so much FUN!!!
I asked my friend Tiffany what I needed to get Mc for baseball because her son has been playing for years. Her husband along with her told me whatever I did DO NOT have him show up in soccer cleats. Well, I didn't want to spend the money but I also didn't want to be the clueless mom. Well, it turns out I wasted some money because I think he would have been fine in soccer cleats and I bet NO ONE would have noticed. None the less McKade is now fully fitted with BASEBALL cleats, socks, pants and the belt!! $80.00 later and I still forgot the mitt which Jeff had to go and get!!
Mc up to bat, check out our coach. If he can wear a freakin suite on the field Mc could wear soccer cleats!!
Mc really enjoyed being catcher, Jeff was catcher so again it must be genetic!!


1 comment:
Love the pictures! & loved the comment about nate - ha ha ha
Post a Comment