Tuesday, June 8, 2010

An Afternoon in WYOMING!!

Saturday was my nephew Easton's Baptism in Mtn. View, Wyoming. It is about an hour and a half away so we decided to head up and celebrate with him. After the baptism we went to my brothers restaurant "Scruds Gourmet Grub". He opened it a couple of months ago but I have not been until now. I am glad I finally got there the food was great. I did have to come home and do a 6.5 mile run and a two day cleanse and you will see why below!!

He has the place looking great with lots of fun old sports decor and he loves old soda's so he has a lot of that as well.
Here is Easton celebrating his 8th birthday.

My half sister Amber bought Easton 2 Guinea Pigs for his birthday. They were cute but I would have killed her. I thought the pig fit very nicely in Dawson's shirt pocket!!

Dawson really enjoying the Birthday Cake!!

This is Cody, a family friend and the guy who introduced me to Real Deals. He was delivering some beef to the restaurant so it was fun to have him there. He is getting ready to eat a fried Twinkie. I thought it looked so gross but they talked me into taking a bite of a FRIED Zinger and it was AMAZING!! I did stop at one bite even though I wanted to keep eating!!


This is Jaymon, he was a little pissy today so if he wanted a huge slurpee than give the kid a huge slurpee to keep him quiet.

This is the Bodacious Burger, if you eat it with a side of fries you get your name on the wall!! Ok I ate 1/4 of the Scrud Burger that is one pound. This burger you are looking at is 5lbs. I only ate 1/4 of his 1 pound burger and I was sick full for the whole day!!! It was yummy, fries AWESOME!!! But next time I am having fries, rice and a zinger!!! Rice you say, YES he makes amazing sticky rice that you dip in a sauce and its YUMMY!!! I cant visit for awhile though got to shed the pounds off from this visit!!

Jaymon was quiet for awhile and I looked over and caught him doing this!! He loves putting stuff in his hair. But the fry sauce has a secret ingredient that really started to burn when it got in his eyes!! He was quiet for a minute but not so much when it hit the ole eyes.

It was a fun day. I need to get some pictures from my mom so you can see Scruds whole family!! I only showed you 3 of the 6 boys. To me having only 1 boy I don't understand how they do it but I will say there is always something going on and Mc thinks its the best place ever.

Scrud loved the restaurant, loved the food, love you, good job!!

No comments: