This year we started a new tradition with Elf on A Shelf. We got the elf, read the book and McKade decided to name the Elf, Francesco. I think he got the name from Cars2 but I am not sure. So each night the Elf moves and then in the day the elf watched the kids and then reports back to Santa on how they did. It kinda encouraged the kids to be nicer during Christmas.
The hard thing was figuring out and remembering to move the elf each night. Some times the elf would get into trouble like above when he toilet papered the tree. On day he was hiding in the bathroom and McKade came out saying I cant crap with that Elf staring at me. It was pretty funny. It was a fun thing and I must admit I was shocked on Christmas morning and the elf had went back to the North Pole but Mc has yet to ask about him or where he went, KIDS!! I think its a fun tradition that we will keep for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment