For the past few months we have been trying to sale our Tooele Real Deals store to Jen's parents. The plan was to sign any day and on Wednesday November 23, 2011 at around 11am I got an email from Jens dad saying that Jen had been in an accident but was ok. He also stated that the plan was still to sign on the store later that day. So, I thought to myself Jen got in a fender bender. I tried to call her and got no answer and still didn't think much of it. I then went on Facebook and about passed out when I saw posts from her family showing Jens wreck. It was ANYTHING BUT A FENDER BENDER. This Thanksgiving I am most thankful for the angels that saved my BFF's life. It was only by the grace of God that Jen is with us today. She has several cuts and a broken ankle and is beaten up very badly but after seeing her car below I know that she was being looked after.
A semi pulled out in front of Jen and drug her under his truck. It took them over an hour to get her out of the car and then life flight her to the hospital.
These are Elves from the store-Jen always at work!!
It was only when I saw the back end of her car and I saw the Volvo that I finally believed it was really Jen in this accident. When we first met I named her car Edward. Today Edward proved how very strong he was as he protected my friend. She is healing and in good spirits like she always is. Jen is strong and I love her and I am so thankful to still have her with us today.







No comments:
Post a Comment