Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just Some FUNNY Kian Moments

I don't need glasses to look smart
This is what I look like when I open my eyes REAL big!!
Socks??  Gloves??
Chicks DIG me
Oh this is nothing!!
Some things are just GENETIC!!
My damn Grandma Vickie really needs a granddaughter!!
Mom quit laughing and get me out of this dress.
I fell asleep in the car and next thing I know I'm here??
My mom still loves to hold me when I sleep!!
What??  Just snacking on some green beans!!
YAY after a year of crying in the tub I decided to sit down and its pretty dang FUN!!
This is Lindsay at my moms work.  I call her LINNY and she spoils me rotten and I like it.
I don't know whats funnier?  Me or Poe in the background on TV!!
Anyway my family sure gets a kick out of me!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

He is one funny kid! ha ha