WARNING LONG POST-LOTS OF PICTURES
But, you only get baptised ONCE!!
Here is McKade dressed in white and ready to go. He was so excited for his baptism and understood the covenants he would be making.
Kian is smiling this is his smile and he has to do everything brother does. McKade has been the most amazing big brother and I am so proud of him. He has Christ like love for Kian and accepted him immediately and loves him no matter what. It has been a joy to watch their relationship grow.
I am so thankful that Jeff could baptise McKade, he is a great example (most the time, ha ha) to our children. Its wonderful to have the Priesthood in our home. Jeff thanks for being such a great father.
Our Family-All I think when I see these pictures is STAND UP STRAIGHT. But I can say that Kian is extremely HEAVY, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!
Me and My Boys, I am so lucky there was a time my greatest fear was thinking I would never know the joys of being a mother. What a JOY they are!!
Grandpa & Grandma Benincosa
Grandpa was one of the witnesses today!
Great Grandma Gina
I was so happy grams was in town and could be apart of our special day.
Grandpa & Grandma Lots
McKades school teacher Mrs. Harris she is a wonderful lady that is so supportive to go out of her way to come to McKades special day.
McKades primary teacher Sister Checkits. She is an amazing woman and McKade loves her so much, he has loved primary this year and prays for Sister Checkits. He is a sweet boy.
The Phil Lots Family
Phil, Justin Beiber I mean Hunter, Camille, Makenzie and Mc
McKades long lost SISTER
Nikki & Ryan Jones
Me and My Boys, AGAIN
Our family and Mc being a nerd!!
Kian struggled with Mc getting all the attention today and cried during the confirmation. He wanted daddy to hold him.
Ellie & Mc BFF's and in the same primary class even though Ellie is a year older in school.
McKade was the only baptism in our ward and he had a lot of support from family & friends-THANK You everyone for coming.
In this picture are the Lymans, Kelly Ross, Morgan and Berrong Family as well as grandparents
The Jeppesen Family and Atkinson Family
The Lots family, Ross family, and the Jones family as well as Sister Berg & Harris
Cute girls Olivia, Bella & Ellie
Thanks again for all your support it was an amazing day and so much fun!! I hope McKade never forgets it...
No comments:
Post a Comment