Friday, June 5, 2009

Bye Bye CURLS!!!


Can you believe it, Mc's curls are GONE!!! Mc has been begging me for weeks to cut off his hair. He hates having to have it combed a hundred times a day and he hates how hot it is. He comes in from playing to put water on his hot head. Every morning he says mom I don't want curls today I want a mo-hawk, I try to explain that he has curls and I cant get rid of them. So, today we went and had it all cut off. I was good and didn't cry, Jeff was with us and he couldn't believe we were cutting it ALL off. He had in his mind a little trim. Mc has been rubbing his head all day and looking in the mirror and saying I look sharp. Right after he got it cut off he was so excited because he looked like his cousin Colton. He wants everyone to see his hair. I think he looks all grown up and I cant wait til it cools down again and we can grow his curls back. Not that I don't like this new hair cut its just I LOVED his Curls. My friend took our pictures this week before we cut his hair. I am a little worried they will never grow back so I wanted pictures with them. I will post them in the future.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

He looks adorable!! How could he not? Abby did say that she misses the curls. :D

Jen said...

I know how you feel about the curls, but he sure does look handsome with his new haircut. It was good to see you last week for our senior citizen dinner.