Friday, June 26, 2009

Jeff and Softball


This year Jeff moved to the Riverdale Nissan store and has really missed his buddies in SLC. So, he decided to play softball with them every Monday so he could get in his guy time. Its a league but there are no uniforms, for their team anyway. I went the first night all prepared for a season of boredom but boy was I mistaken. It was 100% pure entertainment. Most guys on the team are in AWESOME shape. Where else can I get beer guts and man boobs in bouncing motion. And there is at least 1-4 hamstrings pulled per game and that provides a chance to see their amazing dance skills when those hammies hit. Now, don't get me wrong, Jeff is quite the athlete. When we started dating and I would meet his friends, etc and I was always told that Jeff is the best athlete to come out of Layton High School. I am just saying he is an athlete in a more mature body but still amazing. He has provided me with a few laughs and a few worries. This week he decided to slide into third on his BELLY!!! Everyone was laughing and cheering, I was waiting to see if anything was broken. Thank goodness he was ok minus a bleeding chin, hand and knee. But, Jeff leaves it all out on the field, I mean literally, he will kill himself to get the play and if nothing else provide us FANS the entertainment we need. If you don't know this about Jeff he is called Stiffy by all Ken Garff associates. I don't need to know why or how he got the nickname but it is head a great deal on Monday nights. This has been a fun family outing and Mc really enjoys watching dad play ball and brings his mitt and practices each night!!

No comments: