
Many of you know how my son McKade, LOVES ANIMALS. He can't get enough of them. This is a darling picture that Jayde took of Mc just hanging out with Tug, my brothers very pregnant dog. So, as soon as those puppies come I know where I can find Mc anytime he is missing. He will also beg for weeks and weeks to have a puppy. My brother will be of no help because he will tell Mc to pick out whatever puppy he wants and Dad will say sure we can get a dog. So, Mom will have to be the bad guy who says NO because PUPPIES are to much WORK and they grow HUGE!!! But, I love that Mc loves animals and I think he is darling.
1 comment:
He is so adorable. I love keeping up with you guys by your blog.
Post a Comment