Friday, June 26, 2009

Proud of the Parade of Homes 2009

I know it is not a good thing to be proud but I am proud of this home. It has been my baby for the last several months. And it is done!!



This is the 4th time Real Deals has been in the Parade of Homes. But, its the first time we have been able to do most of the decorating. In the past we supplied the decor and the decoraters used it in the home. This year we were the decoraters. When I say we I mean myself, my mom and Jen. Together we pulled it off and brought the home together and I think it looks great.

Haley the owner of the home has a more modern taste. It was fun doing something different and using different types of decor. I felt like I learned a lot and enjoyed myself. So, Haley would show me things she liked and I would find things I thought she would like from the furniture, to the decor, mirrors, art, etc. We even offered advice with paint colors, and anything else needed. I will give you a small tour of the home.













What a better place to start than the pot right, I loved the greens in this room and all the colors throughout the house. I loved all the art, which I felt brought the house to life!!













Haleys husband speaks Spanish so we felt this picture was a fun way to enter the home. I again love all the new colors we used!!










Jen is amazing at putting displays together in our store and in any space. She does a great job with this entertainment center.










In this room we did the art on the sides of the fireplace. We had a little different idea for this room but it looked great in the end.













The kitchen in this home is amazing. Love the white cabinets and clean lines.










Real Deals did this room 100% for those of you that shop our store you will be able to tell. I picked the desk last minute and I love it!!













This ledge was a lot of fun, scary to have to get up there, which I did not but a cool decor spot in the home.










I picked out this bedroom set and we threw the motorcycle theme is last minute to bad you cant see the entire room and the route 66 sign.










Haley picked out this bedroom set and it was a lot of work but I was able to order it and get it. It only arrived yesterday at 3:00 pm but thanks to her hubby and his friend they got the bedroom set put together and it is a wonderful set and a gorgeous room.













This is a small taste of the fun new decor we found for the home that we will now carry in our stores.
I wish I could post every inch of the home that we did but I don't want to bore you any longer. If you want to see it I would love you to tell me what you think. Its home #31 and the show ends July 12. If you want further information go to http://www.utahparade.com/. Now I can go to sleep without dreaming of the parade. Sorry Jen I know you have also had several sleepless nights dreaming about the parade. I was worrying if everything would get here in time and Jen was worrying about how to put everything I got into the home and make it look great and she did!!

1 comment:

Skye said...

Great job! I love the whole house, the paint colors are gorgeous too.