Friday, June 5, 2009

Layton Real Deals got a Make Over!




We decided it was time to change things up a bit at the Layton Real Deals store so we gave it a little make over. Bountiful store got a little make over about 2 months ago so it was Layton's turn. I love the stores and have a great time working at them. Right now I have been spending most my time preparing for the Parade of Homes. We will be decorating a home in West Layton this year. We have provided decor for the Parade for the past 3 years but this is the first time we will actually get to decorate the entire home (minus a couple of the kids bedrooms). The home belongs to my friend Haley and she has excellent taste. Her style is very different from mine more contemporary so I have had to think outside the box. I have learned so much from doing her home and finding items she likes. I love the clean lines and simplicity that contemporary offers. I can't wait til we can actually start decorating the home!!!

No comments: