


May 22, 2009 McKade Wayne Lots graduated from pre-school. After his program he had ice cream which he actually ate because it was cookies and cream and that is on the list of things Mc will eat. Many of you know that list is very short. He was so excited and said, "I get to go to kindergarten now." He cant wait to go to kindergarten in the fall and asks me daily if he will start kindergarten today?? McKade got to choose where to have lunch after and of course he chose Wingers. He loves their sticky fingers with lots of ranch. He loves spicy foods like these wings and orange chicken. McKade is such a joy, I have really enjoyed age 5 and I am so glad I didn't kill him when he was 4 or I would have missed a very fun year. I am sad today realizing that my baby is getting so old.
1 comment:
Congrats! He is too cute!
Post a Comment