



This is McKade with Mrs. Critchlow. Isn't she a darling woman. She has been running this pre-school out of her home for 42 or 43 years now. AMAZING!! Today was Mc's program and it was the cutest thing EVER. He had a solo that I had no idea about. He sang God Bless America and I was the silly mom who got all teary eyed. It hit me with such force while he was singing that I was a very lucky woman to have him in my life, and he was more than worth all the hard work it took to get him here. He also had a part when they went over the countries they had learned about. Mc's was New Zealand and he was a chief and did the dance of New Zealand. It was perfect I will upload it when I learn how. I laughed so hard I was crying. My mom said to me they gave Mc that part because he was the only kid who would do it and do it well. It was the best program and Mc of course sang the loudest, his aunt Phaidra would be so proud. After several parents told me I needed to get him in acting lessons, quick!!
No comments:
Post a Comment