



We had our second game night with grams and it was a lot of fun. I am really hoping that this becomes a tradition because I love spending time with my grams and my cousins. In the past we never got together enough. I really hope in the future more of the MALE cousins start attending. This time we had 3 guys come but only Rick was man enough to take on the ladies. And of course, he Won the night. I think either I or Cheri was the big LOSER of the night. Grams takes the game pretty serious and doesn't say much I like to think she is just taking us all in and trying to keep up with all our chatter. Thanks to those cousins who came to the game night, it was so FUN!!! Thanks to Cheryl who hosted the night. Next game will be in June (most likely) and will be up North again in South Weber. So get prepared to come and challenge Rick for the winning seat!!
1 comment:
Oh crap, I look huge!
Post a Comment