
Today was just one of those days. Mc didn't want to run errands with me and I had so much to do. So, I dragged him out kicking and screaming to our first stop, the mall for Nikki to get her watch from the repair store. Next the bank, I had lots to do there to get ready to leave for Aruba. I got out locked the doors and was waiting for Mc when I heard his door close and him scream bloody murder. I immediately knew what had happened and ran over, unlocked the door, opened the door and got his finger free. I picked him up in a hug and told Nikki to check it out and let me know how bad it was and if it was still there. It was luckily and no blood but the poor finger was squished. I took him into the bank crying uncontrollably and asked them for ice or something. Boy was it my lucky day that Micah the bank man was also a fireman. He got ice and sat with McKade and checked out his finger. He then let me know he was ok and did not need a trip to the ER, thank goodness. Micah said to do by bank business and he would sit with Mc. I was pretty shook up since I deal so well with accidents, NOT!! I did some of my stuff but forgot most items. Mc got suckers, tattoos and stickers from the friends at the bank and he was all calmed down when we left. But the second we got in the car he was crying and begging for daddy. Now this was something new because Mc never wants dad he always wants me. You think I would be hurt but no I wanted daddy to. I hate dealing with pain and hurts. So, we got home and dad left early to take care of his boy. Nikki and I called off the rest of our errands and headed for a smoothie, pedicure and relaxation. It worked we left and I finally had calmed down and when I got home Mc was in great shape with a swollen finger but a happier boy. Man what a daddy and a pedicure can accomplish!!
Oh yeah, this was Nikkis first pedicure. I told her to keep a journal of all her firsts while at the Lots home. There has been quite a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment