Friday, May 22, 2009

I've always wanted to go to NEW YORK!!


Yeah, I have always wanted to go to New York but not when you are in Miami trying to get to Aruba. (Look behind their heads at the Welcome to New York sign, I wanted to moon it or give it the bird but didn't feel like dealing with security in my state of mind) New York, seriously how much does my luck SUCK. They shipped us from Miami to New York which took over two hours and then from New York to Aruba which took about 6 hours. So, we spent the whole day again on planes and in airports but the good news is we finally made it to Aruba. A day late but we made it. Today's flight started at 7am and we arrived in Aruba at 4PM and by time we went through customs and got to our hotel it was after 6PM. We all took a much needed shower and decided to start our vacation, FINALLY!!!

No comments: