Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Phaids NEW Darling Baby Boy!!







Zane Robert Attkinson was born April 29th at 11:02 pm weighing in at a hefty 8lbs 11 1/2 ounces and 22 inches long. Many of you know what a hard pregnancy this has been for Phaid since her knee injury several weeks ago. Her labor was worse, the poor girl labored for about 29 hours and still have to have a C Section last minute due to the baby being in distress. But Mom and Baby are healthy. I should say baby is healthy. Phaids poor knee is worse than ever and it is so swollen they cant do anything with it yet. Garrick has been an amazing father, Phaid is very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. They waited a long time for each other and they are a great couple. But seriously, the baby could not be cuter. I love his chubby face and long toes. I look forward with great anticipation to watch him grow and develop. He is named after an amazing man. I truly feel there is no better example in all the world at this time. Rob has made my life amazing and full of love and support. He could not be a better dad or friend. And he is an amazing Grandfather to McKade and treats my mom like a spoiled QUEEN, I know that is good I am just jealous that he treats her that good and cleans and does the wash.



1 comment:

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

Very cool! Beautiful baby! Congrats to the family!! Her labor sounded like mine! No worries about your church stories. I like to read your thoughts about it.