What could be better than this, floating in the ocean, make that floating in the clear aqua blue ocean with no worries in the world. I was having such a good time I didn't even care that I was floating next to my skinny ass cousin, Nikki who would no doubt make my butt look double huge in all of these vacation photos. But I managed to forget this and just enjoy myself. My other cousin, Kelly who came with us on this trip is a fare redhead. So, while Nikki and I would float and suck up the rays she would apply sun block and sit under the umbrella. She did manage to enjoy the sun without getting burned. We all got weird sunburn spots that made us wonder about our sunblock applying skills. We will work more on that skill for upcoming trips.
“Oh Captain! My Captain!
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment