



Well two days in Chicago is not enough time to even touch all that there is to do there. What I did find out in that time is that the MIRACLE MILE is truly one mile of shopping I think a mile long and a mile high. I have never seen so many stores and malls in one place and I only saw 1/10 of those. I learned that I could never live in a big city. I hated the crowds and people touching me and getting in my way. I did like the kids tap dancing on the streets for money, the beautiful architecture of the buildings, the river running through the city, the Navy Pier and of course the Oprah store. Oh did I forget to mention the most FABULOUS pizza, EVER. The next time I go to Chicago I want to take a tour by water and land, go to the Aquarium and a museum or two, she a play, see OPRAH not just the outside of her studio and find an AMAZING Chicago Hot Dog!!! I would also love to catch a baseball game and maybe a football game as long as its warm. I would also like to take my future daughter to the American Doll store but only if they have a Chinese doll for her to buy. So Jeff start making more money the American Doll store is VERY expensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment