Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Diners, Drive In's & Dives

If you know us, you know that Jeff LOVES Cooking and EATING!! No seriously, we love eating and finding great places to eat. Sometime back Jeff started watching this guys show and when we saw Burger Bar in Roy, UT on the show a little idea started to emerge in our fat heads!! A couple days later we went to Burger Bar and enjoyed one of the amazing burgers we saw on the show and that is how it all started. So, this is the plan for our summer!! EAT, what else?? I mean look at this guy doesn't he make you want to eat!!

Last night Jeff and I took our first date night in many months, we are pathetic about dating. I had to go to the Holladay Real Deals and didn't want to drive there alone so I told Jeff we could call it a date and go to dinner. Jeff who has been researching all Utah Drive Ins, Diners and Dives from this show chose where we would eat. Pats BBQ in SLC just off 2100 South and West Temple. Check out their web site www.patsbbq.com the food was GREAT!!! So, as of now Guy has visited 7 Dives in UTAH we have been to 3 so far. That would be Burger Bar in Roy, Pats BBQ in SLC and the Red Iguana in SLC all of them FAB!! So for the rest of the summer we have 4 more Dives to check out all in SLC so if anyone is up for trying some new food just let us know. Our list of places to hit are Blue Plate Diner, Moochies Meatballs, Lone Star Taquiera and Ruths Diner. Does this sound exciting or what. Who would have guessed 15 years ago that this would be my summer plan?!*


4 comments:

Jen said...

You don't have to ask me twice.

Linda said...

I'm going to make sure that J & J take us to at least one of these places. yum yum.

Skye said...

My dad is way into that show. He went to Moochies a month ago and said it was great. You know I love to eat.

Linda said...

Hi again Brit! I don't have your e-mail address. I got your note from facebook, but I can't get into my facebook account--I'm trying to get that straightened out. Anyway, my blog is www.grasshopperviewpoints.blogspot.com. You can get to both Jenny's and Katie's blogs from there also.