Friday, June 26, 2009

Fathers Day 2009

This is Garricks first Fathers Day. He is a great new dad!!


Rob and McKade, they are best of friends and Mc loves to play with gramps.


3 generations of Lots, Jim, Jeff and McKade.


Rob and Zane Robert AAtkinson!! Newest grandson.

A Day for Dads...This Fathers Day was a great day but I was exhausted. Tired or not I would like to thank the dads in my life. First, I don't know where I would be without Rob in my life. He was the one to teach me what a dad was all about. He has been there for me my entire life, well since age 6 when he married my mom. We have always been very close, we started working together when I was 16 and continue to work together today. We worked at TNT, Metro Express, Post Office and now co-own Triumph with my brother Sterling. Rob was the one to teach me all the things my mom never wanted to that you pick up in school. But more than all that he is my great friend. I love you Dad!! Second, would be my father in law Jim. I think we got along from the first day we met. He is a quiet soul and that is where Jeff gets it. Jim is smart and hardworking and knows lots about almost anything. If I want to know about something I ask Jim because he has probably read about it somewhere and if not he will read about it. I like giving Jim a hard time and joking with him, I am glad to have him in my life. Finally, I save the best for last...Jeffrey, the best dad a boy could ask for. I always prayed my husband would be a good father and he has yet to let me down. Since the day Mc was born Jeff has been very hands on. Now Mc is becoming his little buddy and its very fun to watch them plan their day off together and all they will do. It usually includes golf, Cabellas, fishing, or any other guy activity. Jeff your a great father, thank you and I love you!!! Happy Fathers Day!!

No comments: