




My Sister-In-Law Emily had a great idea for my Moms birthday present. She wanted us all to scrapbook a page and frame it so my mom could hang it in her scrapbook room. It was a great idea and Mom loved it!! I decided it was time for a new family photo and this task of the birthday gift was a great excuse to just get it done. Also I wanted some pictures of Mc with his curls before we cut them all off. When I got to my friend Mindy's home we only had 40 minutes to take the pictures because Jeff had to get to a softball game. Then Mindy had some troubles with her camera so we had a little over 20 minutes to get this shoot in. McKade was ON ONE, seriously he was bouncing off the walls and I couldn't yell at him or he would be crying in all the pictures. Needless to say in 20 minutes Mindy worked her magic and managed to get a few good shots of us. I am posting my favorites, I always love the ones that are silly!! I told Mc he could do whatever he wanted and he chose the peace picture. And HOW SWEET is his face shot with those eyes and curls!!!
1 comment:
I love the new pictures. Beautiful!
Post a Comment