
If I didn't put this post on my blog I would feel a little guilty since I have had some great years enjoying Michael Jacksons music and more important dance. When I was a little kid and Friday Night Videos was the best show on television I would wait up to see the newest Michael Jackson video (Tivo would have been greatly appreciated back then). I was a true fan!!! Over the years he has gotten quite crazy but I have to admit that I still listen to Michael Jackson at least weekly on my ipod. I love his early music and my favorites include PYT, Human Nature, Thriller Video, Black and White, Man in the Mirror and so on... I am just sad he had to lose it the last 15 years or so because I would have liked to have seen more like his early years. I mean he was the spokesperson for Pepsi at one time, that in itself means a great deal to me. So, Michael may be gone but in my IPOD and with my dance moves, he will not be forgotten!!
No comments:
Post a Comment