

This is the second time we have spent the weekend with the Fox Family in Moab. Mc loves playing with their kids. While the men golf all day we spend our time at the pool with the kids. Megan and I get to kinda relax at the pool as we let the kids play. We had great weather this year it was in the low 80's and we had a lot of fun hanging out with their family. To continue with the funny things Mc says this one isn't really appropriate but since this is my journal I need to document it. Mc and I were in the hot tub with the jets on when Mc stated, "Mom this jet really tickles my tenders and I like it." Not really what I wanted to hear from my 5 year old but what do you do???
No comments:
Post a Comment