Friday, June 19, 2009

Hiking Group

Some ladies in my neighborhood get together and hike every Friday morning. I started going with them last year but was only able to make it to a couple of hikes. Today we went and hiked in Ogden up to this waterfall, it was GORGEOUS!!! (Kim B we missed ya) I have really loved hiking and it is a great form of exercise but so much fun you don't really know your exercising, nothings better than that in my book. Today I really didn't want to get up and go but I am so glad I did. About 1/2 way up the trail I started to feel really great and it got me in the best mood. I was reminded how nice it is to spend a little time with mother nature and I saw a pretty side of Ogden something I didn't know existed since I always worked in the scarier parts of Ogden. I cant wait for next Friday to see where our hike will lead us... By the way, don't I look HOT!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh man. I so wanted to go on that hike. We have been running back and forth to Aaron's mom's house. I am hoping to be back in the game next Friday.