Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 10 with Kian, January 19, 2011, Red Couch Photos

Kian playing with his favorite toy phone.  Getting ready for Red Couch Photos.  We learned that every adoption agency that we know of takes pictures with their groups on the red couches prior to leaving.  Its kinda exciting that our journey is almost over and we can return home to McKade and have our family all together.
Look at me I'm in my Chinese clothes and ready for my picture.
Joshua and Kian
Joshua, Sarah and Kian.  I love this picture Sarah and Kian really checking each other out. Kian is saying, "How you doin!!"

When Joshua got a little nervous he would suck his thumb.  They are so cute, where is Jayah??
Linda, Chuck and Jayah from Ohio.  I love Jayah in her purple Chinese clothes.
Kim and Sarah from Virginia Beach
Beth, Sarah and Kim.  Beth or Bef as Jocelyn, the tour guide would say, came with Kim to help her on the trip.  These sisters are adopted which just seemed really cool like full circle coming together.
The Lots Family
Jackie, Joshua and John Foster from Texas.  John has been very ill so he was a great sport to come down for photos.  I love these people so much and will never forget them and their kindness and support to us on this trip. I hope we always stay in contact with each other and watch each others children grow. It was so fun to have others with us experiencing the same things and offering advice to each other.
Top Row:Chuck, John, Jeff and Jocelyn
Bottom Row: Linda, Sarah, Jackie, Joshua, Brittani, Kian, Sarah, Kim
And the Four: Jayah, Joshua, Sarah and Kian all in their Chinese clothes, what an Amazing journey this has truly been.
Whenever I think of China I will always think of these people. I will think of their beautiful children and wonder how they are doing and wonder how their personalities have grown and changed.  I will remember the first time Kian was placed in my arms, and I will remember my dear husband who loved me through it all.
This is the last time we will all be together before everyone heads home.

No comments: