Kian and Joshua getting to know each other. Now who can say all Chinese people look the same??
This was our home for the past several days. Our room was nice and big and we had great breakfasts each morning. I loved the bacon and fried noodles the best, very healthy I know. I did eat lots of fruit to go with it. Kian liked Conge, bananas, yogurt, sticky buns, rice and tried omelet and french toast and loved everything. On our last morning we took our time and just enjoyed our last day with a long breakfast, nice slow showers and getting packed to go.
Joshua and Jayah slept wherever and whenever, Kian not so much!!
Polluted countryside on way to the airport.
Brittani, Kian, Rita and Jeff
Thanks Rita we will never forget you and all your help with Kian and taking us to the hospital. Your a very kind woman and you did a great job.
You gotta love the Chinese toilet!! So glad I only had to use one once. Since I missed the hole who knows how long it would've taken for me to get the hang of it.
Joshua and Jayah eating snacks waiting to ride an airplane.
Kian as always eating!!
This is a horrible picture, we must be tired the way we are just chilling letting it all hang out!!
Kian did pretty good on the flight it was about 2 hours. He did not sleep but he sat still pretty good, a little wiggly but no crying which was great. When we were landing I got excited to see vegetation, so far we had seen nothing living!!

No comments:
Post a Comment