http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4d6a49304d7a67784d7a4e384e5449334f44417a4e54633d0d0a&sb=1
When we were going down the elevator and we saw everyone below I was crying before the doors opened. John said he was going to present Joshua like on the Lion King. We joked of this before the doors opened.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on McKade!
The first time the brothers met, PRICELESS!!
Oh to see my MOMMY!! I am so thankful to her, I couldn't wait in China to text her right before bed because she would be up when everyone else was still sleeping. I just needed her and to talk a little and it always saved me. I love you mom.
We have lots of tears today but I love this picture of Jeff and his Dad. They don't look a thing alike, right!! The tears do not stop for the next few weeks and we feel so blessed!!
Me and MY BOYS!!
Jeff and Jim
Our First Family Photo-I can always turn my pictures but this just wont let me, sorry.
Mom and Kian
McKade and Dad
Dad and Kian
Grandma Vickie and Kian, Kian is Grandmas 16th Grandchild!
Grandma Judy and Kian, Kian is Grandmas 7th Grandchild!
I loved that my Grandma Gina came to the airport, thank you Cheryl for bringing her and coming as well. I LOVE my beautiful grandma, she is 84. She waited to meet Kian before going home to St. George. I sobbed as she hugged me and told me that she admired me. What a wonderful compliment I will never forget. Grams I love you.
Vickie, Gina, Kian, Brittani
Grandpa Jim, Kian and Jeff
Back Row: Jim, Jeff, Rob, Cheryl, Frank
Middle Row: Bella, Judy, Brittani, Vickie, Kian, Gina
Bottom Row: Sophie, Frankie, McKade
Grandpa Rob having a balloon war with the kids!! All the kids love Grandpa Rob!!
Jeff and Kian-all bundled up and ready to go home..
Lets go Home!!!
McKade was so excited to get Kian home, we were just so excited to be home. When we got home our wonderful family and friends had our house cleaned, cupboards and fridge stocked, and food prepared in the fridge and dinner in the oven. What would I do without you all, I LOVE YOU!! Thanks so much for all you do for us and for taking such great care of McKade while we were gone.




















3 comments:
Love the video - love the pics. It's amazing how well emotions can be captured on camera. What a moment.
Oh man that photo of my dad and Jeff freaking chokes me up every time I see it. Saw Kian today, just can't get enough of that kid. We should get Soph and Mc together next week....is McKade on spring break too?
Those are the neatest pictures, you are lucky to have such a wonderful family.
Post a Comment