All the orphanage workers.
See all the kids in their fat suites and all the cribs that line the room.
I thought this was very sweet this little grandma cried when she held Joshua and said bye to him. It sure seemed like Joshua was well taken care of and loved. He was such a happy, chubby boy who we love so much.
This orphanage looks very clean and the people were very kind, the kids also looked happy. Here they are having snack time. I think the organization "Angles of Hope" (not sure on this) are the ones who are over this orphanage to make sure they have what they need and to provide better living conditions. For instance there is now an organization that does fundraising to provide orphanages in the Henan Provence with things they need to help the children in the homes. We have been involved with these fundraisers already and have supported them and in return it is amazing to see what they are able to purchase for these children. On my blog list you can see more on the Love Changes Lives blog or http://www.henankids.blogspot.com/ . Also once you are on that website you can go to http://www.wheatandwildflowers.com/ and go under charity and you can purchase items that a percentage will go to the orphanages that our kids are from.
The outside has a lot of cement, this is what we found to be the case all over China. Not sure why no grass I never thought to ask. But again the area is clean and well taken care of. I wish we had pictures like these to show Kian. I will feel so sad when he asks about his life and we no little or nothing of it from birth to 16 months.





No comments:
Post a Comment