Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 4 with Kian

Today Rita took us to a museum in ZhengZhou.  We opted to go to learn a little culture to share with our children someday.  But to be honest all I remember about the museum is that there were no strollers and we had to carry our kids the entire time.  I also remember changing Kian on a bench and on the floor because no bathrooms in China have changing tables because they do not wear diapers.  Ok seriously, there were some really cool displays and I remember the one from the days past used to notify you of an earthquake.  It was a strange thing with balls and if it dropped out of the dragons mouth there would be an earthquake or something like that.  So, cool museum but must have stroller to go back!!
 Kian with huge smiles at the museum.
 Taking a break!!
 One of the many snack breaks.
 Kian enjoying his first piggy back ride!!
 Outside the museum.
 Joshua checking us out in the car-No Car Seats!!!  I liked this:)
 Kian and Mom enjoying the car ride back to hotel.
So I asked why no car seats.  I was told they are expensive and the ones in China are crap.  Also she explained to me that they never go places alone in China so no car seat is needed.  Also they don't ride in cars much, not everyone owns a car.  I understand why we have car seats but I won't lie I enjoyed not using one.  Kian is so DARLING!!!!

No comments: