Today we are at the Physical Examination office in Guangzhou. Everyone who adopts a baby must come to Guangzhou in order to get a Visa to come to America. It was so fun to see tons of people with Chinese babies. We are no longer the minority and we no longer get as many stares from people but we still get plenty of attention.
All the babies must get a physical examination in order to get their Visa.
Here is Kian in the waiting room. His dark cheeks have been washing off in his baths. It like he had a very bad sunburn and now he is peeling.
Kians laugh and cry look the same but this is a laugh.
Kian is saying, "I'm Cute!"
Ok funny story, we are waiting in line, we have to see three different doctors, and we are talking to everyone there about their kids and their experiences. I am looking at all the babies and how cute they are when I say to the lady next to me, "Do you think everyone here thinks their baby is the cutest one?" Lady looks at me weird and says, "Uh No?" and I say "Oh" and she says "why do you?" and I had to tell the truth, I said, "YES." I thought it was just a mom thing and I still do. I think I got the cutest baby in CHINA!!
One of the doctors, they took Kians temperature and said he had a small fever. I think it was just all the damn clothes he had on!!
Waiting in lines, there is Chuck, Jayah and Linda!!
The lines were long but went very fast!!
This doctor checked his eyes and hearing. At the end of it all, Kian passed, YAY, we were told that his eye needed to be treated!!! The babies over two had to have TB tests, I am glad we got to skip this step. But we showed our new guide, Jocelyn, Kians toes so now we are going to the clinic at the hospital, also we need his eye looked at. I told Jocelyn before we went in the clinic to tell the doctor I wanted WESTERN MEDICINE for his eyes and feet. The doctors were great and gave Kian two antibiotics for his eye, an oral antibiotic for his cough along with some cough syrup and they cleaned his toes and gave us antibiotics for them as well. They also had us come back for three more days so they could continue to clean his toes. After we got this Kian took a turn for the better and really began healing. The doctors were so kind and gave us REAL medicine!!!! I caught Kians cold as well and I am feeling like crap but I am sucking it up because there is lots to do and see. Good thing I brought drugs to China just in case.

No comments:
Post a Comment