Today we will be taking a City Tour. I am excited to see as much of China as possible, I want to learn and see all I can while I am here. Here is cute Kian ready for the day. We are Skypeing with McKade in this picture. McKade was having a hard time believing that we were really bringing him home a brother. Once we started to Skype he felt a lot better about things and loved seeing his new little brother. This also helped us because we missed Kian so much. Only 6 more nights til we are home with McKade.
Our first stop was to see the oldest Buddhist temple in Guangzhou. She made sure to tell us it looks new because they paint it often.
Tons of people were here offering sacrifices and burning inscents.
Truly is an amazing temple.
Britt and Jeff again with our acrobat poses and Kian checking out his weird parents.
Many people praying, lighting incenses and offering sacrifices.
This was the strangest thing I have ever seen. People bought these live fish, eels and other things and they will be blessed and then set free in the river. There were at least 6-9 of these things full of fish. CRAZY!!
Jeff wanted pictures with the Chinese people our entire trip, he finally found some Monks who were more than eager to pose with him.
Ceremony
This was a really amazing place to watch the Chinese people practice their religion.
No comments:
Post a Comment